Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sciatica Pain More Condition_symptoms What Can I Do To Relieve The Pain Of My Sciatica While Pregnant?

What can I do to relieve the pain of my sciatica while pregnant? - sciatica pain more condition_symptoms

I started with sciatica for two days, last night could not go, even in the right leg begins to lower back pain on the right buttock and then down the legs. ... I have problems with sleeping. Is there anything I can do or take to alleviate this pain? I have 18 weeks of pregnancy.

5 comments:

Jas (Lillian's Mommy) said...

Ask your doctor if you can get a prenatal massage. That has really helped me when I am in the same situation. Even my doctor told me to drink light work all day and much more. And to go further, even if it hurts ... Try sleeping with a pillow between your knees at night, which will relieve some pressure on the nerve. You can take Tylenol for pain than necessary if your doctor says is right.

Ashley said...

My mother had sciatica when I was pregnant and had received a prenatal massage. Not all doctors recommend this type of conversation with your doctor for him, but it seems to help much.

She still has sciatica, back to her pregnancy and was due to damage to cortical zone (sp?) Shot in the back .... I do not recommend during pregnancy.

Laura B said...

siactica apparently has nothing to do with the pregnancy, I read on a website is, but the weather is true or not is a different story.
I found that in a bubble bath Nice try to help or get your partner to rub your back, paracetamol can help, but ask your doctor before taking painkillers
I hope I know how to alleviate the pain completely as planned with him for three days
good luck x

AKE said...

Speak your midwife if you live in the UK what they were doing classes at the hospital in this state, able to enter the date and time of departure.

Kim K said...

You can check the search for a chiropractor to make the potentially able to adapt without fear for the baby. Worth a try

Post a Comment