Friday, February 19, 2010

Bad Effects Of Ammonia Most Interesting Hair Colour, But Not What I Ordered?

Most interesting hair colour, but not what I ordered? - bad effects of ammonia

I dyed my hair with my usual warm brown tone. But they have not used this brand for a while. The test was conducted as usual, but it was a very strong smell of ammonia, unlike other brands that I use. Once mixed with the developer has done better than the smell and implementation of the instructions. The result was not hot or brown, but rather a mahogany. Dark Red / Black.It was found, but not for good reasons. Luckily, with my complexion and black eyebrows, not too bad, but still .....
To anyone else had something similar happen? Oh, and to make matters worse, he had washed himself today, I realized that to remain sound, but at the same time. I have some interesting facts on this link, even if no outside influences or adverse events associated with the May-ArtiCLE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_colori ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is your opinion? We are aware that things like? If the hair colors are not usually very limited, and mix.

Post a Comment