Sunday, January 17, 2010

Watch Pinky Smoke A Blunt I Just Want To See How More People Feel After Reading This : ?

I just want to see how more people feel after reading this : ? - watch pinky smoke a blunt

Take a look around this room full of smoke. Pinky promises that were made here once diverged. A girl with dark eyes full of pain and sadness is left alone at one end of the room. It is here in this corner of a joint between his bony fingers, which by their concerns. She takes deep breaths, inhaling Kush, then exhale sharply, thinking nothing was so good to have but at the same time, things are never so bleak. You can send thoughts, sorry to hear, but now it is too late. Watch as she looks around for friends who are no more. Who in the seal between your fingers burned. But it is there are too stubborn.


..... written by me and almost like for me, no, I'm not addicted .. I was very upset when my sister and I wrote this for me, I'm 15 almost 16.i just want to know what you think after reading. to see if you understand where I come from. I hope that other people relate

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow .. I wish there was something I could write.

Anonymous said...

I think you are very talented for his age, I know that when I read that the first paragraph in a book like Id more. You really captured their feelings and to unite them in a way that really appeals. I like it.

Anonymous said...

I like it. Its good, I have a good picture in my head. But do not try to use big words because they focus rather than the story.

Some people are selfish. Let's find out your life and live there. One can not people want to change, first change.

Anonymous said...

Wow .. I wish there was something I could write.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were injured / stressed by her sister?

Anonymous said...

Wow .. I wish there was something I could write.

Anonymous said...

Balapbabadababada da
Balapbabadada da
Balapbabadababada da
Bada Badadadada!
Tequila.

Anonymous said...

I was moved. I see a deep pain, sorrow, loneliness, and yet the strength to take things as they come to give up without. That is what I came to her. It was good to continue to write beautifully written.

Anonymous said...

I was moved. I see a deep pain, sorrow, loneliness, and yet the strength to take things as they come to give up without. That is what I came to her. It was good to continue to write beautifully written.

Post a Comment