Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Electric Toothbrush Comparison I'm Wanting An Electric Toothbrush - Can Anyone Recommend A Good One And Give Reasons?

I'm wanting an electric toothbrush - can anyone recommend a good one and give reasons? - electric toothbrush comparison

I see myself in the Oral-B, 1000, 2000, 3000, when they are half price in boots in a minute. But I'm not sure which is better? Of course, you get better when they were still expensive, but what is the pros and cons of the most expensive, least expensive disadvantages?

Thanks

2 comments:

Mike said...

I studied the Sonicare toothbrush and find the best value for this new model, I am very happy with it. I found reading the reviews of other models by hand in the store and held the only difference between this and the high price of the models is in the style of the handle and the fancy light shows the remaining life of the battery.

Paul said...

Oral-B makes a great electric toothbrush. Sonicare is a good brand. And no, the more expensive models are not necessarily better than the smaller ones, simply gimicky.

There are three links below:
# 1) animation idiot to clean the teeth.
# 2) Animated Teeth.com 's topic about electric toothbrushes.
# 3) animated Teeth.com examining the various models of the Sonicare.

Post a Comment