Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pink Bowling Balls Need To Find An 8 Lbs Bowling Ball?

Need to find an 8 lbs bowling ball? - pink bowling balls

I am looking for a bowling-8 pounds is not a replacement is not made of plastic. I am looking for so you can find in the streets. Not for a child to an adult. I can not bear much weight on his elbows and wrists, so if I am bowling, going usually bright pink balls, mostly used by children. Hate in the driveway, because the holes are large enough. Is there a place where I can go into the store? I live in Southern California, Los Angeles and I'm not sure if I can go to get my hands on a ball to get the best for me.

Ah, I checked and bowlingball.com bowling.com and I can not find anything really good in those sites. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

3 comments:

mimisnan said...

Bowling used to make the request. We were able to measure the hands / fingers, and then you will ask no weight fit. Maybe you could check with them and even if you do not, maybe someone local could mean he's doing.

Drama Q said...

OMG, you need to check this page: http://www.pro-bowling-ball.com
Click on the link much better. It is the coolest bowling balls on the market and they have the weight of 8 pounds.

sabrina m said...

Go to a bowling alley and are rarely sold there.The shops you can buy.

Post a Comment