Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Falls Signs To Look For My 8-month Old Baby Fell From Bed For The 3rd Time!! I Feel So Terrible! Anyone Share The Same Experience?

My 8-month old baby fell from bed for the 3rd time!! I feel so terrible! Anyone share the same experience? - baby falls signs to look for

He fell on his back and his face struck the head board so it was a bruise. I applied a cold compress for inflammation. I did not call a doctor, because this is his third time, and I know that the sign within 48 hours. But I feel terrible.

4 comments:

la buena bruja said...

An 8-month-old should be in a cradle, which has protective bars to prevent falls.

eve said...

there is no damage, a baby needs to be done, you may be overprotected. if the child has done much evil, it is not monitored carefully enough. As the baby fell out of bed 3 times? How old is the child? Why stay alone in his bed? I feel bad that you feel so Sanguily, but I feel bad for the baby. Unfortunately for the baby, shoulkd he really go to the doctor to make sure that everything goes well, but really, I can understand their fears. If you do need to ensure that this never happens again. how can you find a doctor and trust. You must bring your child to the doctor without worrying about you. How did he fall on his back and face? As he has his head falls off the bed head?

auntcook... said...

The first is an accident, the second time is the ignorance, for the third time is unforgivable!

Lovely Lady said...

Why the hell did you sleep without a baby in a crib or bed, old or whatever you naked?

He is 8 months, then turns and you could even crawl, who knows nothing of danger or restrictions, then the parents have to protect it.

Why are you afraid of your doctor? Think you could class that as a bad mother and send to social services for a cat? It would be correct.

Post a Comment